Wednesday

I've just finished a string of days off, slightly unexpected. My shifts just fell this way at the beginning of the month. I should have done a lot of things but didn't; I remain unrepentant!

I spent the entire period alone. Not mostly alone, but entirely alone. Work is where people are. Home is where it's just the Very Fat Guy:

It's not too much longer. Every day I'm growing back out into the world. I can see myself, bubbling upward.

It's not for too much longer. I built this cave, the hiding places of security doors and shuttered windows were of my necessity, but I am not bound by them. I am bound by nothing.

It's not too long to go now. There is movement. There is sun (and downpours catching me on the walk home, twice in two days, soaked to my blubber.)

Soon.

So back to work, and fluorescent light and people. Can't wait. But it's nice here too, in the dark, writing this that a few might read it to pass the time. Shower. Maybe a bite to eat. Bed.

G'night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment